IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
Regardless of vaccination status, masks are required for everyone while in our office. If you feel sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms, you will need to call and reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for choosing Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee for your healthcare needs. It is always our goal to provide the best possible cardiac care.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Chest pain
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Peripheral artery disease
Make an Appointment
To request an appointment, call us at (865) 373-7100 . Please call at least 24 hours in advance for appointment cancellations or rescheduling.
The on-call physician is available after hours for emergencies only. If you are experiencing potential cardiac symptoms please go to the nearest emergency room.
A new registration form is required for all patients annually. To reduce your wait time at registration, we encourage you to print and complete the following forms prior to your appointment and bring them with you:
- Patient Information Form
- Registration Agreement – English
- Registration Agreement – Spanish
- Authorization to Release Health Information
- If you are a new patient please bring the paperwork attached above with you and arrive 30 minutes early to complete any further paperwork. If you are an established patient, please arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- If you have been referred to our office by another healthcare provider, please contact our office prior to your visit to make sure all necessary paperwork and referral information has been provided.
- Bring all medications you are currently taking in their respective bottles (not just a list) – prescribed and over-the-counter.
- Bring your insurance card and a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license, passport or state identification card.
- You will be contacted by phone two days prior to your appointment by our automated appointment reminder system.
- Please make every effort to arrive in a timely manner for your scheduled appointment time. Should you need to reschedule or cancel, please provide at least 24 hours notice.
As a convenience to you, co-payments and prior balances are collected when your arrive at the office for your visit. Our office accepts cash, check, Mastercard, and Visa.
- For services not covered by insurance full payment is due at the time of your visit.
- CAET is committed to providing all of our patients with the best medical care possible. If you have special financial needs, we are here to help you. Simply call our business office prior to your appointment to discuss available options.
- It is imperative that we have your correct insurance information so that we can bill your office visit directly to your insurance company. In the event that your insurance changes please be sure to let our staff know so your information can be updated. Our staff will be asking to view your insurance cards on every visit. CAET participates in many insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company if you any questions regarding our participation.
Click here to access our secure patient portal for easy health information access.
If you need a complete copy of your medical record, please call the office at (865) 373-7100. We will notify you when the record is ready.
To provide you with the best possible care, please ask for prescription refills during your office visit. If this is not possible and you require a refill prior to your next scheduled appointment, please contact your pharmacy to fulfill your request.
Please note that for safety reasons, we do not refill prescriptions after hours.